Search

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Mothers Day Quotes

Mother's Day, do you want to know why this international day is always celebrated on May 8?


What are some good Mothers Day quotes, that express the qualities of mothers? 


Mothering Sunday Women 

Some Mothers Day quotes are, all that I am or hope to be I owe to my angel mother, Mothers love is peace, I remember my mothers prayers and they have always followed me, and the most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.


Mothers Day Images can be found on Shuttershock.

The 2017 movie Mother, was about a couples relationship that was tested when uninvited guest arrive at their home, and disrupted their peaceful environment. 

The movie had the stars, Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem, Ed Harris, and Michelle Pfeiffer. This was a good movie about devotion, love and sacrifice.





No comments:

Post a Comment